As we prepare to open in Stage 2 of the Alberta Relaunch Strategy, we know so many of you are looking forward to resuming your favorite treatments, and we can’t wait to work with you to achieve your goals to Look & Feel Fabulous!
Keeping You Safe
Our new protocols ensure safety while continuing to provide you with an “Excellent Vive® Experience and Exceptional Results”.
- Entry to the clinic is by appointment only.
- Health screening of staff and patients will ensure a safe environment.
- Retail Purchases Currently Available:
- VIVE® SHOP online store open 24/7.
- Purchase by phone Tuesday to Saturday 11- 4.*
- Curbside pickup Tuesday to Saturday 11 – 4.*
- Staggered Schedules: allow extra time for maintaining stringent sanitizing protocols between appointments and ensure physical distancing in the clinic.
- Protective Equipment: all staff will wear masks in the clinic. Although you may not see it, we will be smiling from ear to ear when we welcome you back! Clinicians will wear additional PPE in treatment rooms.
- Beverage service is on hold. Please avoid bringing food or beverages into the clinic.
- Virtual Consultations: where possible use our secure virtual platform for consultations and follow up assessments. This streamlines your visit and reduces time in the clinic.
- Electronic Forms: all forms will be sent by secure email and SMS prior to your appointment. Kindly complete and submit them at least two hours before you arrive.
Before Your Appointment
- Complete and submit the Health Assessment Questionnaire within 2 hours of your appointment to ensure a safe visit.
- If you answer YES to any of the questions, please remain at home and reschedule your appointment.
Arrive on Time
- Arrive 5-10 minutes early and remain in your car – think of it as your own personal waiting room!
- Text us at 587-328-1866 when you are parked and we will reply back when we are ready for you.
At the Clinic
- It is extremely important that you arrive with a clean, makeup-free face to reduce touchpoints within the clinic.
- Face masks are required for all patients in the clinic. Please wear a clean mask from home to help us conserve our limited supply.
- Come alone to your appointment with as few personal items as possible. Family members or pets will not be allowed in the clinic. Minors may bring one adult.
- You will be greeted at our entrance, asked to sanitize your hands, and escorted to your private, sanitized room.
- When purchasing a product, the staff will handle products and have them ready for you after your appointment.
- Floor markers in place to guide clinic flow.
- Plexi-glass partitions at the reception counter.
- Payment processed prior to your appointment if possible.
- Payment by card only. Cash currently not accepted.