Learn About The Vive® Rejuvenation Team!
Vive® Rejuvenation Clinic is a medical skin and body rejuvenation clinic in Aspen Landing Shopping Centre in SW Calgary. Established in 2007, we ensure every client enjoys an excellent Vive® Experience—personalized, professional service and exceptional results—every time they visit the clinic.
Our skilled Vive® Team is welcoming and passionate about providing the best for each of our clients. We offer medical and aesthetic services including dermatology, laser rejuvenation, skin and body rejuvenation, injectables, and professional skincare. Dr. Wendy Tink, Dr. Pat Connick and Dr. Agata Nowak are accepting new patients with skin concerns, acne management, and chronic migraine management, all covered by Alberta Health Care or third-party insurance plans.
Nominated for Top Choice Awards for 6 years in a row
We’ve had the honour of being nominated for the Top Choice Awards for our 6th year!
About Our Doctors
Vive® Rejuvenation is lovingly run and managed by an all-female staff of family physicians, all of whom are industry-leading experts in their specialties. We hold ourselves to the highest standard, resulting in our 6th consecutive Top Choice Award nomination! Learn more about our team below.
Family Physician & Medical Director
Dr. Wendy Tink is Clinical Assistant Professor in the Dept. of Family Medicine, Master Teacher in the Faculty of Medicine, University of Calgary, and Medical Director of Vive® Rejuvenation. Dr. Tink ensures all within our team deliver safe, appropriate, high quality, patient centered medical and aesthetic care. She brings to Vive® a passion for family medicine, and an overarching vision to develop a “Vive® Experience” where every patient feels at home.
Dr. Pat Connick, CCFP, FCFP, DMTH, PGDIP, is a clinical lecturer in the Department of Family Medicine, Cumming School of Medicine at the University of Calgary. Dr. Connick’s current focus is maintaining the high medical standard of care at the Vive® Rejuvenation Clinic. Her training in Practical Dermatology has given her the opportunity to gain expertise in the management of patients with skin conditions.
The team who helps you Look and Feel Fabulous!
At Vive®, our mission is to help the men and women of Calgary improve their skin health to have the look they want and to help them feel their best. Our staff is made up of experts in various fields, united to provide a uniquely inviting and rewarding experience for our clients. We strive to provide a wide range of skin and body care services to help people of all ages meet their goals in skin and body rejuvenation. We provide a blend of cosmetic and medical services with the goal of making Calgary look and feel fabulous!
As Vive® grows and serves the community of Calgary, we will continue to improve our medical and cosmetic services by connecting with our clients. We work tirelessly to be a trusted clinic for men and women of all ages to receive compassionate, expert care.
As a medical spa and skin rejuvenation clinic, we place the utmost emphasis on quality, integrity, and customer experience. Our staff has witnessed a lack of trust and compassion in many areas of the beauty industry, and want Vive® to represent a friendly, compassionate, and reliable place for our clients. All of our services are held to the highest standard, and each product is carefully chosen based on verifiable results. To that end, we cherish the long-term relationships that our service has fostered with clients. We look forward to making many more clients happy in the future!
Vive® Helps Support Our Local Community!
Here is a list of all the entities we have sponsored over 2019/2020:
- Calgary Women in Energy – in support of the Children’s Cottage Society, a charity that is dedicated to preventing harm and neglect to children.
- Ovarian Cancer Canada Walk of Hope
- March of Dimes Canada OpportuniTEA in Calgary, in support of the March of Dimes Canada’s Conductive Education Program, a community rehabilitation program whose mission is to maximize the independence, personal empowerment and community participation for people with disabilities.
- Kinette Club of Calgary – in support of the Alberta Children’s Hospital Foundation Calgary Centre for Child & Adolescent Mental Health.
- Calgary Health Trust Clean Hands Giving Hearts in support of COVID-19 Response in the community.
- Elbow Springs Golf Club Ladies Memorial Member Guest Tournament
- Alberta Bulldog Rescue Society
- Rundle College, in support of Rundle Academy, a premier academic program for students in Grades 4-12 with learning disabilities.
- Stampede City Kinette Club in support of I Can For Kids Lunch Program www.icanforkids.ca
- Best of the West Women’s Volleyball Championship, Calgary Junior Varsity Centre
- Dinos Women’s Volleyball Club
- Calalta Figure Skating Club
- University of Calgary Dinos Women’s Ringette Club
- West Island College
- S.T.A.N.D. in support of survivors of sexual assault. www.standasa.com
- Discovery Ridge Community Association